Are you a Diagnostic Radiographer with a minimum of 12 months experience interested to work in the NHS? Carter Wellington is currently assisting with Health Education England to attract, engage and recruit internationally trained diagnostic radiographers to work in the NHS in England (United Kingdom). “Health Education England (HEE) supports the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England by ensuring that the workplace of today and
tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours at the right time and in the right place.”
There are a great number of career opportunities with the NHS in the United Kingdom.
Carter Wellington has already helped over 100 radiographers from many different countries to secure a position in the NHS, but we still need more. We are seeking enthusiastic, qualified radiographers who are keen to develop their careers within a supportive NHS environment.
To be eligible, you must hold a qualification that facilitates professional registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and have either obtained, or be in the process of obtaining registration as a radiographer in the United Kingdom.
- HPC Registered
- Awaiting registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Able to undertake radiographic duties
- Ability to operate within a scheme of work using evidence based practice
- Evidence of English language proficiency (please note that we can not accept UK NARIC certification and require either IELTS or OET)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with
- Three (3) year contract of permanent employment;
- Tier 2 visa for you and your immediate family;
- Relocation package – includes flights, visa, transfers, reimbursements and more;
- Up to three months accommodation and/or allowance on arrival;
- 6 months of orientation/training as required and future career progression;
- 27 days + 8 days off;
- Salaries starting at £27k + benefits;
- Permanent contract with the NHS.
If you would like to explore this opportunity in more detail, please contact Mr. Chris Walker on +44 (0)7547 906 554, email [email protected] or register your details on our site.
If you are an employer that is not currently utilising our services but would be interested to do so, you may also contact Chris using the details above.