Employing international staff?
Carter Wellington offers all employers access to our expert in-house compliance and migration team.
Our dedicated team offers full support and guidance to both employers and their staff alike in a range of matters across numerous countries including:
- Document Notarisation and Certification requirements
- Qualification and Credential Verification Applications – Epic, Dataflow and more
- Professional Regulatory Body Applications including recognition of international qualifications (if applicable)
- Skilled Temporary work and dependent family visa or work permit applications
- Regulatory compliance with all matters to ensure you are legally ready and able to work.
An important part of what we do
If you have offered a position to one of our candidates, the above services will most likely be offered to you free of charge. We seamlessly manage all aspects of the regulatory and temporary work visa applications ensuring your new employee is ready to start work within agreed time frames and with minimal hassle.
We are also happy to provide a quotation for the provision of any of the above services to employers that have already secured new staff and are looking for some assistance to navigate often complex regulatory systems.
Over 20 years experience
Our in-house compliance & migration team have well-defined processes and quality standards to ensure a consistent approach to provide all necessary services.
Our experienced team have an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory processes across a number of countries and can offer a broad range of advice and expertise.