About the job Interviews - Consultants - Saudi Arabia
Interviews February 2023
UK | Germany | Spain
Our client operates a large, highly reputable network of private hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Ongoing expansion and the commissioning of new hospital facilities in 2023 has created a considerable number of opportunities for internationally trained consultant doctors considering relocation to the region.
To facilitate this, our client is conducting direct face-to-face interviews in the UK, Spain and Germany during February (exact dates are yet to be confirmed, and will likely depend on demand). We are therefore inviting expressions of interest in opportunities to work and live in Saudi Arabia as a consultant is the following specialties.
- Emergency Medicine
- Bariatric Surgery
- Orthopaedics and Spinal
- Interventional Cardiology
- ICU / Intensive Care
- Neurosurgery/Spine Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Please note that we are not currently seeking applications from General or Family Medicine Consultants.
- Candidates must have current medical license to practice.
- Western training: American Board/ UK CCT/ Australia or NZ Royal College Fellowship/ Western European Specialisation Board.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years' post board or specialisation certification experience depending on country of origin to qualify for Consultant with the Saudi Council. Newly qualified consultants are not eligible.
To secure this opportunity, please apply and register your interest as soon as possible as interview slots will fill fast!