About the job Mental Health Nurses
**INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS WELCOME**
We currently have fantastic opportunities to recruit passionate, dedicated and highly motivated Mental Health Nurses to work in a beautiful region of the southern United Kingdom.
You will be an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team, participating in the provision of care planning, treatment, and support of people with serious and enduring mental health problems in a relaxed homely environment.
Post holders will be core members of the multi-disciplinary team, participating in the provision of on-going assessments, care planning, treatment and support of people with serious and enduring mental health problems and people in crisis. You will particularly ensure access to and availability of mental health nursing skills to users of mental health services and their families.
About our client
Our client is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. We also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
Youll be qualified to practice as a registered nurse in your home country with a minimum six months experience and speak English competently to the required recognised standard (OET/ IELTS).
If youve experience of working as, or are qualified in mental health wed love to hear from you if youd love to know more.
- Nursing degree
- Must have worked in either a mental health or psychiatric environment for a minimum of 6 months in the past 2 years
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) qualifications of level 7 + 6.5 in writing OR OETs (Occupational English Test) at grade B and above and C+ in writing.
- Registered with a Professional Nursing authority
- Willingness to relocate to the UK
NOTE: Preference will be given to nurses that have completed their NMC application, have valid IELTS/OET result, and have completed the mental health CBT.
How our client supports you
- Paid flight to the UK
- Your family members can also come to the UK
- Your accommodation will be paid for the first three months with support in finding permanent accommodation
- Access to free healthcare, childcare and schooling
- Reimbursements of certain pre-arrival expenses
- Orientation and OSCE preparation and training
- OSCE examination costs reimbursed
- Welcome package, including airport transfers, bank accounts, phone cards and more
- The opportunity to work paid overtime/ extra hours as you choose
The first step to working gin the United Kingdom as a mental health nurse is to apply for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Carter Wellington abides by the Code of Practice for International Recruitment. As such, we are unable to accept applications from certain countries. Please refer to the code for more information.