About the job Front End Angular Developer
MUST & MANDATORY:
Front End Angular Developer
HYBRID- WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORKONSITE A FEW DAYS/WEEKS.
As a member of an agile squad, responsible for implementingnew features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering toolsand practices. Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities ofpractice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement. Sharesresponsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas andopinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and proceduresas defined. Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures thatactions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchangingideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies andprocedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing forcustomers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive apositive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite,achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring,and reporting risks of all types.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 5 - 7 years of software development experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development experience with one or more of the following programing languages:
- TypeScript / HTML / CSS
- Familiarity with testing tools: Karma / Jasmine / Jest / Cypress
- Angular web development framework
- Accessibility best practices
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub
Experience with any of the following, a plus:
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL