About the job Head of Product Design
Head of Product Design
Our client is an NFT music marketplace and NFT ticketing platform leading the music and entertainment industry into the future with mass adoption of blockchain and NFT technologies. Today, our client's core focus is on NFT ticketing and community building.
They are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals interested in the blockchain/crypto space seeking to be a part of shaping new dynamics between artists and their communities.
- Partner strategically with Engineering, and UX/UI Research to drive team strategy, product decisions, and roadmap priorities
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, to prototyping UX/UI, to user testing, and final production
- Help establish design systems approach, to create scalable design frameworks and solutions
- Establish and lead the design function for your product area
- Provide mentorship and design feedback to other design product team members
Experience / Requirements
- 10+ years of Product Design experience
- Proven track record of successfully leading design team across a product area
- Ability to own end-to-end design process from initial concept to final implementation
- Mastery of your craft including strong visual & interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with UX Research, Product, and Engineering to drive and influence product decisions and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Low ego and open-minded
Register Your Details
At Carter Wellington, we are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who are looking to advance in their career.
Even if you don’t find a suitable position among our current assignments, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.