ToothSi is a new age start-up venture in the healthcare industry that provides - at-home clear aligner services- . We are the first of its kind in India. ToothSi utilises the best in class 3D technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free. A desirous patient can now have access to a transparent, comfortable and convenient alternative to conventional braces. All of this from the comfort of his home! We are rapidly growing and currently have ongoing operations in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Soon to establish a PAN India and international presence in the next 8 months. Our investors, have backed us to the extent of 2M$, and they are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
- Source and identify the right talent across all available platforms including online, offline, consultants, etc.
- Own end to end recruiting for technical as well as non - technical role in a startup culture
- Manage the recruiting process including interview coordination, offer negotiation and closing
- Work closely with the founders to position the company as a leading healthcare brand
- Be a part of the larger startup community across the country and participate in industry events as applicable
- Develop long term personal relationships with prospective candidates.
- Proven experience in Head hunting, Mapping and formulating a recruitment strategy
- Years of technical and Non-Technical recruitment experience (Agency or Corporate)
- Must have a bachelor's degree in any field (PG/MBA in HRA would be an added advantage but not mandatory)
- Ability to recruit at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and is excited working in a fast paced environment
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle process
- Knowledge of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Strong technical knowledge to gauge a talent's qualification and correspond and communicate with them accordingly
12 lacs p.a