Staff Nurse - Neurology
Do you want to work for a specialist provider of neuro care? Are you an RGN, RMN or RNLD passionate about providing the highest levels of care, in a specialist setting?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse, for a specialist neurology care provider, who offer excellent career opportunities and a true work-life balance.
As a Registered Nurse, you're responsible for all clinical and nursing tasks required by the residents and guests, including overseeing a team of carers and ensuring that good standards of clinical care are maintained. You will be responsible for assessing the needs of the residents and guests, planning their care, implementing the interventions and evaluating its effectiveness.
- £15.95 per hour
- Enhancements: 20% extra @ weekends, £1 extra per hour for night shifts (between the hours of 10pm and 6am)
- Assistance with relocation, including flights and accommodation
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free DBS
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Personal training plan for all new employees
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- 28 days holiday in the first year, rising to 30 days per annum after 2 years’ service
- Free uniform
- A free DBS check
- Free parking on site which is close to bus routes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Be a Registered Nurse and registered with the NMC with experience in the areas of general nursing, mental health or learning disabilities nursing
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards residents/guests and the wider work of the centre
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the care of disabled adults
- Work as part of a team and establish good working relationships
- Act as an effective role model to carers and nurses
For further information on this or other nursing jobs we have available, please apply online.
Lemington Spa Warwickshire
£15.95 per hour