Emergency (A&E) Consultant
I am looking to recruit an Emergency Department Consultant for my client in the county of Lincolnshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to continue to develop acute medical input to the developing Emergency Department service.
- Collaborate and work to maintain emergency medicine in line with strategic requirements
- Provide with colleagues in this speciality, routine and emergency services to the Trust
- Direct clinical supervision and training of the emergency department junior medical staff and nursing staff
- Take the lead and responsibility for the professional supervision and appraisal of junior medical staff in conjunction with colleagues
- Developing and maintaining appropriate systems and practices to ensure effective clinical audit in emergency medicine
- EC recognised Medical Degree
- FCEM or EC equivalent
- Certification CCT in Emergency Medicine (or within 6 months of entry to the GMC specialist register)
- Full registration with the General Medical Council
- APLS/EPLS, ATLS, ALS Provider
- Wide range of experience in emergency Medicine and allied specialities
- General training in Emergency Medicine to specialist level or equivalent
If you want to be considered, apply now.
£76,761 - £103,490 ++