Consultant Radiologist with a special interest interventional radiology
I am seeking to recruit a Consultant Radiologist with a special interest interventional radiology in the county of Lincolnshire.
As a diagnostic radiologist you will be encouraged to further develop your CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Fluoroscopy, Interventional expertise etc.
- In conjunction with colleagues, post holder is expected to provide comprehensive radiology service to the highest standard
- Provide effective clinical leadership for all staff in the service through positive collaboration
- Undertake such other duties which may be identified to meet the needs of the service
- Carry out teaching duties as required and take an active part in the Postgraduate Medical Education programme and in the teaching of junior medical staff
- Have a good understanding of UK guidelines particularly regarding the consent of patients, risk management and pre and post IR procedure patient’s management
- Full GMC registration
- MBBS (or equivalent)
- FRCR (or equivalent)
- Completion of general radiologist training or within 12 months of obtaining CCT
- General and cross sectional experience
- Minimum of English Level 2 (grade C or equivalent), IELTS, or graduate of a medical school
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK
If this looks to be th eperfect opportunity for you, let's make it happen. Apply now.
£76,761 - £103,490 ++