Job Openings Chief Fire Officer
About the job Chief Fire Officer
Our client is a global Operations and Maintenance firm focused primarily on providing services to the oil & gas industry around the world. The facility has three Fire stations, one being the main that includes a training facility for training professional firefighters. The other two stations are satellite stations located at the refinery and the LNGI facility. The three stations are strategically located & travel distance to any incident will be the minimum. This project was established in 2016 and brings together some of the best industry expertise and world class facilities making it a leader in integrated refining and petrochemicals operations and liquefied natural gas import in Kuwait.
Contract: 2 year renewable expat assignments in Kuwait.
Package: competitive tax free salary with full benefits, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits Western style Housing near the facility, Airfare, Health Insurance, Car & local transportation, Food.
- American Nationality
- Training & Experience in America
- Minimum experience: 5 years
- IFSAC/Pro Boards Certification (or Equivalent JOIFF certification) required
- Oil & Gas experience is preferable
- Meet minimum physical fitness abilities as per NFPA 1582
- Fire Office II,
- Fire Inspector II;
- Fire instructor II,
- Rope Rescue II,
- Confined space rescue II,
- HazMat responder, Technician,
- Hazmat incident command,
- Driver/operator, Pumper, Aerial, Mobile water supply, Incident command system (ICS)