About the job Head of Product
Our client is the worlds leading remote flood mapping platform. They use global satellites and remote sensing AI to monitor flood risk and detect worldwide floods in realtime. Seeded by Google, we have been used by governments across almost 20 countries for disaster relief efforts. Partnering with top insurers, they are now launching the first commercial parametric flood insurance product to better protect climate vulnerable communities.
We are looking for a strong Head of Product to lead the next generation of disaster analytics platform and launch our first insurance product in 2021. This will be the first product hire, with reporting directly to the CEO and the potential to be part of the senior leadership team for the right candidate.
Who you are
- 4+ years experience as a product manager at a fast growing startup
- Experience defining and managing a product roadmap, especially with data driven software products
- Entrepreneurial with focus on getting things done without ego, unafraid to get your hands dirty
- Mission oriented around climate change and justice
- Define and run the product roadmap working with engineers from Facebook and Google, scientists from NASA, and insurance experts from Willis Towers Watson and the founding team of Oscar Insurance.
- Manage our data and technology partnerships with NASA, leading satellite imaging companies, WhatsApp, local drone companies, and more.
- Represent the product internally when setting the direction of the company with the leadership team and externally when working with key partners.