Job Openings Full Stack Engineer
About the job Full Stack Engineer
Our client is looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join their proven team. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment focused on quickly crafting a quality product. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for design, high standards for code quality, and a strong sense of prioritization for incremental delivery. As an early team member, youll have the opportunity to lay the groundwork for future development and have a hand in shaping our product and culture.
Our clients product enables enterprise software companies to manage and automate the deployment process of their software with customers, ensuring projects hit deadlines, stay on budget and are resourced properly. The business works with industry leading companies across analytics, banking, marketing and other enterprise verticals to ensure a smooth, predictable deployment every time. When delivery is not predictable, margins are squeezed, customers churn, and deals get stuck they make its customers better by making the delivery of their products predictable.
- Be able to deliver a complete feature from database to API to frontend to style.
- Take a product from design through development to production.
- Solve non trivial problems with simple and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Design to incrementally solve problems.
- React or similar modern UI library.
- Django or similar modern backend framework
- Willingness to be on call, and run point on issues
- Cypress or similar end to end testing tools.
- Git/Github/Gitlab or other code collaboration platform.
- Knowledge of persistent datastores (MySQL, Redis, etc)
- Experience with Docker and app deployment in AWS
- Kubernetes experience
- CI / Test development
- Desire for continuous learning
- Willingness to jump into other areas of the project
- Excited about working with a small, early stage team