About the job Consultant in Dermatology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant in Dermatology to join a fantastic and supportive team in a NHS Foundation Trust on the outskirts of London, surrounded by many lovely towns and beautiful villages, all providing easy access to the local area, other hospital sites, Heathrow Airport, Motorway connections to the rest of the UK plus a wide selection of high quality schools.
The position are offered on a permanent, full-time basis. You will have the opportunity to work in two of the Trust's three hospitals working closely with each other and with the communities they serve and its wider community services. Please note that the post is not offered on a locum basis.
You can play your part in delivering exceptional patient care, while continuing to grow, develop and progress through first class learning and training.
What you will need:
- Professional registration with the GMC and be included on teh Specialist Register, or eligibility for registration, or
- Be within 6 months of completion of your CCT
- MRCP (Dermatology)
What's on offer:
- Help and support with all aspects of your career from application, relocation and career development
- First class consultant lead approach to healthcare
- As an A-Rated sponsor, our client can provide certificates of sponsorship for your visa
- Study leave and funding towards professional development
- Support with professional registration with the GMC
For further information or to apply for this role please please submit your application via this website.