About the job Specialty Doctors - Emergency Medicine
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Emergency Medicine Specialty Doctors to join a fantastic and supportive team in a NHS Foundation Trust on the outskirts of London, surrounded by many lovely towns and beautiful villages, all providing easy access to the local area, other hospital sites, Heathrow Airport, Motorway connections to the rest of the UK plus a wide selection of high quality schools.
All positions are offered on a permanent, full-time basis, however we will consider applicants looking for part time work. You will have the opportunity to work in any of the Trust's three hospitals working closely with each other and with the communities we serve and its wider community services. Please note that the posts are not offered on a locum basis.
You can play your part in delivering exceptional patient care, while continuing to grow, develop and progress through first class learning and training.
What you will need:
- Professional registration with the GMC, or eligibility for registration
- A minimum two years postgraduate experience in Emergency Medicine in a similar setting
- A keen interest in a career in Emergency Medicine demonstrated by relevant postgraduate qualifications
What's on offer:
- Help and support with all aspects of your career from application, relocation and career development
- First class consultant lead approach to healthcare
- As an A-Rated sponsor, our client can provide certificates of sponsorship for your visa
- Study leave and funding towards professional development
- Support with professional registration with the GMC
For further information or to apply for this role please please submit your application via this website.