Job Openings Combustion Specialsit
About the job Combustion Specialsit
Our client is a leading, fully-integrated, refining and petrochemical company in Thailand and Asia Pacific whose business consists of refining, petrochemicals, lube base oil and solvents.
Workplace: Sriracha, Chonburi Office
- The main challenge is to sustain and growth combustion section, create a good cooperation between all parties involved and to make use of the available knowledge in various disciplines. Knowledge is transferred by the one who recognizes a problem.
- It is an incumbent to have/or improve trainer skills so as to transfer all technical knowledge gained from work experience, engineering theory and worldwide best practice.
- Leadership skill, technical knowledge, good team work and motivation are essentials to make a job successful.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Experienced with fired equipment operation, sound engineering background (e.g. Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, Thermodynamics and basic chemical knowledge)
- Expertise in combustion supervision and management
- Good team work, communication, motivation and adaptability.
- Basic knowledge of computer program, Microsoft office etc.
- Manage team and system
- Strategic planning and development
- Optimization, initiation & innovation and efficiency improvement
- Consultant internal and external parties
- Combustion budget and expense management
- Training, ensure staff readiness and development