Job Openings Crude Oil Trader
About the job Crude Oil Trader
Our client is a leading, fully-integrated, refining and petrochemical company in Thailand and Asia Pacific whose business consists of refining, petrochemicals, lube base oil and solvents.
- Develop crude trader competency to effectively perform crude out-out trading both light, medium and low API crude
- Daily coach crude trader to catch up trading opportunity around the market, analyze and translate market information into strategy for crude procurement.
- Build connection and relationship between crude trader and reliable suppliers either equity holder, major supplier, Chinese State own company or else who always have medium and low API crude especially from LATAM (Latin America), AFRICA or MIDDLE EAST
- Identify and set up system and structure to support crude out-out trading both physical and paper
- Set up crude trading evaluation e.g. trading book
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Science, Supply chain or other related area
- Work as trader in major trading house for at least 20 years, and work as crude trader for minimum 10 years. Had experience or familiar in dealing with Chinese state own crude trading desk.
- Very familiar with both sour and sweet crude trading, east and west of Suez, including Regional, Middle East, Mediterranean, West Africa, North Sea, US and Latin America