About the job Software Engineer
Software Engineer | Concourse Labs
Concourse Labs mission is to become a key enabler of the Enterprization of the Public Cloud by providing Cloud Management and Governance services which enable rapid and secure Public Cloud adoption.
Founded by Goldman Sachs, Google and Amazon technology leaders, Concourse Labs provides a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment and actively collaborate with our clients.
We are a diverse group of experienced, considerate, fun-loving and dedicated professionals daring to recreate how industries interact with the Public Cloud. We are looking for more team members to be the industry standards of tomorrow, and who are happy to contribute to and share in our successes.
What We're Building
Concourse delivers foundational infrastructure services to enable the power of the Cloud to meet the unique needs and challenges of the Enterprise. Delivered as a SaaS service, Concourse simplifies for Enterprise to plug into the Cloud in a uniform, secure, managed model enabling best of breed use of platforms and accelerating time to value.
- Zero trust security implementation (Encryption with BYOK) - Institutional controls for management of business applications and data
- Application Registry, Identity and Entitlement services - B2B DMZ for management of data and service ingress/egress - Multi Cloud service platform support
For this position, are looking for versatile and passionate Software Engineers to join us enabling rapid and secure Enterprise adoption of Public Cloud/Multi-Cloud infrastructure
Successful candidates will be able to design, architect, implement, and support critical features of Concourse Labs offering. You have good analytical skills, commitment to quality, great coding skills, strong architectural intuition and the ability to communicate your ideas to work with team members effectively. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for career growth, or a change of pace, at a company building a product to become the next unicorn.
As an early member of the company, we look forward to you taking on more responsibilities with the projects or business areas you are interested in, and advancing as we grow. After becoming familiar with our product and how we do work here, we look forward to you contributing to our product trajectory: pitching your own ideas, designing what should be done to implement a feature, and taking the lead on deliverables. You will gain experience on the creation of software from hammering out an idea, through development, deployment, and Production support.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers, and back-end engineers to design and implement valuable APIs for our customers in a start-up environment.
- Embrace emerging standards and promote best practices in order to push volume, throughput and reliability in a system hoping to scale to a ll of the global Public Cloud.?
- Provide technical guidance, design review, and code review to fellow software engineers.?
- Take responsibility for and provide technical support for APIs which you or your teammates have ownership of.?
- Be willing and able to tackle any problem that may arise no matter how big or small.?
- 5 years experience developing complex software systems?
- Expertise in SQL, Service Oriented Architecture, at least one Object-Oriented Programming language, Customer-facing RESTful APIs, Data Modelling, Software Architecture, CI/CD pipelines.?
- Proficiency with common development technologies, such as bash, git, IDEs, etc.?
- Experience writing up design documents and collaborating with multiple teams and interests, to deliver production software in a timely manner.
- Willingness to grow and always be at your best in a fast-growing company.
Nice to haves
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience managing deployments in the Public Cloud?
- Experience working on Enterprise Web Applications?
- Experience Networking in complex Cloud environments?
- Experience creating a software project from empty repo to integral member of a microservice architecture served from a CI/CD pipeline
About the Application Process
At Concourse, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.