About the job General Practitioners | Telemedicine Service | Pan India
Carter Wellington is currently seeking expression of interest in an exciting telemedicine platform launching in India.
- The Providing online consultation (audio & video) to the patients on the online platform to address patients concerns
- Ability to manage patients through e-consultation and provide required medical assistance
- Diagnose patients to ensure they receive the treatment under controlled conditions
- Prescribe medicines to treat the patients by considering his/her symptoms and his/her medical history
The positions are "work from home" and you can be located anywhere within India.
The positions cover a 24 hour service.
- Morning: 0800 - 1600
- Evening: 1600 - 0000
- Night: 0000 - 0800 (once a week)
- Qualified MBBS from a recognized institution in India
- Hold registration with the Medical Council of India or recognized India board
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of clinical work experience as a general practitioner/physician
- Must believe in a patient centric consultation and respond to individuals needs with a special interest
- Expertise in Family medicine and confidence to treat various ailments
- Excellent Patient Management Skills
- Well versed with latest telemedicine industry equipment & technologically sound
- Can accommodate in rotating shifts and work can work in flexible schedules