About the job Software Engineering Manager - iOS
Our Client is reinventing credit tomake it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy nowand pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Client is seeking an EngineeringManager to lead iOS Engineering, the team that owns, builds, and deploys thecompanys iOS app. They are dedicated to a stable, delightful user experiencefor their line of honest financial products. Their engineers have a wide rangeof experience. They tripled their mobile engineering staff in 2019 and arecontinuing to grow in 2020.
Join them as they build a beloved,lasting financial services company predicated on honesty and trust.
What You Will Do
- Manage the team of engineers responsible for owning, building, and deploying the iOS app.
- Hire and onboard talent from diverse backgrounds.
- Provide leadership and growth opportunities to your team members.
- Drive technical strategy and establish key relationships that will help expand the scope of the companys app to serve more of its business.
- Work on a broad set of the companys product initiatives and establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Formulate an opinion about the technical direction of the iOS app and work with the iOS Frameworks sub-team to drive key improvements to iOS engineering velocity.
- Collaborate with our Android, Web, and Information Architecture teams to drive toward consistent, unified architecture.
- Foster a healthy team culture and inclusive work environment.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of software engineering industry experience.
- A track record of leadership and impact in a managerial or IC role.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.