About the job IVF Consultant
INTERVIEWS - LONDON
21 FEBRUARY 2024
Carter Wellington are recruiting for an IVF Consultant to join one of the fastest-growing multi-specialty healthcare service providers in Saudi Arabia.
Candidates must have completed their specialist training in the UK, Western Europe or North America; and gained at least 3 years experience in a substantive position post CCT/Fellowship
Generous package which will include yearly flights, furnished family accommodation, healthcare insurance for Doctor and dependents, performance incentive scheme, child education allowance and other benefits
Our client is one of the largest providers of healthcare services in the Middle East, currently operating 14 medical facilities including 7 hospitals and 6 medical centres across Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
The organisation seeks to attract highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals and its hospitals are equipped with the most advanced technology available in order to ensure patients are provided with a consistent, high-quality service. All medical facilities are operated according to the highest International Standards and are JCIA & ISO Accredited.
Salaries with this client will vary depending onqualifications and experience gained after your CCT
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation to and from work
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- CCT or other recognised specialisation from Europe.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Bilingual Preferred - Arabic and English (but not mandatory)