About the job Senior Registrar - Plastic Surgery
Carter Wellington Global Recruitment Group are inviting applications from Senior Registrar level Plastic Surgeons for opportunties in Jeddah.
We are looking for Doctors to execute diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions to offer best practice health care solutions to hospital clinic patients, ensuring that all the department activities are carried out according to the medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, and the Hospitals policies and procedures.
With experience as Sr. Registrar in Plastic Surgery, the ideal candidate should be Licensed as Sr. Registrar in the home country and with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
Skills required : Ability to work for long hours. Good practical skills in specialty. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to solve problems and effective decision making skills. Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure. Ability to communicate well with patients, demonstrate empathy and reflection. Leadership skills.
- Applicants will only be shortlisted once all requirements are complete.
- All Qualification must be accredited by SCFHS
- CV (should contain a photo, Date of Birth, be provided in a Word document)
- Passport Copy
- Saudi Council license
- All Educational and Employment certificates
- If in Saudi Arabia - Prometric Exam, Mumaris Plus and IQAMA Copy