About the job Consultant Paediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Our Esteemed client is looking to appoint a number of Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Consultants for its upcoming project.
The Consultant Paediatric Orthopedic Surgeon is responsible for the medical care of assigned patients. He/she serves in a consultative manner as required in the orthopedic cases. This branch of medicine focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, injuries, and deformities of the musculoskeletal system. This system is comprised of bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. Orthopedic surgeons treat fractures, sprains, torn cartilage, strained ligaments, neck and back problems, foot and ankle conditions, and injury to the hand or wrist.
- Board certification / Specialist accreditation in orthopaedic surgery from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Western Europe
- Fellowship in paediatric orthopaedics
- 3-5 years minimum attending / consultant experience after specialist accreditation
- Fluent Arabic and English communication desirable,
- Valid unrestricted licence in country of current practice
- A DataFlow Report will be needed before starting work (primary source verification of qualifications, professional registration and clinical experience).
- Fluent English and Arabic communication preferred
- Monthly salary paid in local currency (SAR) tax free and freely convertible to other currencies
- Accommodation - single or family
- Healthcare insurance - single or family
- Flights from and back to point of hire
- End of service award
- Education allowance for up to 2 children under age 18
- Benefits are for employee, spouse and 2 children under age 18 only
- CME programme and study leave
- 30 days holiday per year