About the job Consultant – Anaesthetics
Singapore is one of the safest cities in the world. Offering a very high standard of living, Singapore is the travel hub of southeast Asia with unbelievable connectivity, but with over 1.5 million ex-pats calling this city state home, you will never be short of friends!
The healthcare system is arguably the best healthcare system offered in any country worldwide, and is growing exponentially towards 2030, and now is the time to enjoy all of the benefits of furthering your career in an international environment, in a forward thinking, English speaking country. Singapore offers a true feel of all that South East Asia has to offer while providing world-class services you would expect to find in Europes top cities. So if you are thinking of a career change, Singapore may be just what you are looking for.
Our Singapore client is seeking to appoint a Consultant in Anaesthetics.
- 1000 to 1800 Bed reputable tertiary public hospital.
- Offers multi-specialty services to its community.
- Strive to provide integrated patient care services.
- Award winning in patient care and human resource practices.
- Located in the western part of Singapore.
- Lead the healthcare teams in you respective field of specialization.
- Collaborate with fellow healthcare professionals to deliver holistic care to the patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Teaching and guiding undergraduate, post-graduate and junior doctors.
- Lead and or involved in the intra and inter-departmental projects and committees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Hold a basic medical qualification such as MBBS and the relevant postgraduate qualification that s acceptable to obtain specialist registration in Singapore. Please refer to the link here for more details List of Post Graduate Degree Registrable with SMC (Effective 1 Jan 2021).
- Already registered (or meet registration criteria) as a Specialist with the Singapore Medical Council and Singapore Accreditation Board.
- Able to lead in a fast-paced environment, open to the challenges of service development, adaptable, resilient and flexible in the face of rapid changes
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as good communication skills.
- 2-3 years renewable contract.
- Annual salary range of about SGD $240,000 SGD $300,000, depends on the specialty & number of years of specialist experience.
- One-time relocation and settling in allowance which including economy class air-ticket for the employee, spouse & children.
- 24 days Annual Leave, 14 days Sick leave, 14 conference leaves and 11 days Public Holidays.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance (will be reimbursed).