About the job Occupational Therapists
We are looking for expressions of interest from qualified and experienced Occupational Therapists for a number of NHS Trusts covering Yorkshire, the Midlands, and Southern United Kingdom.
To work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Locality Therapy Team providing interventions and rehabilitation that will assist to prevent hospital admissions, accelerate discharges from hospital and prevent readmission, linking closely with multi professional community teams
To provide a specialist high standard occupational therapy service, including the supervision of support staff within areas of work and any other area as service development requires
To manage a caseload of patients and maintain associated records
To contribute to the delivery of services to meet the trust objectives
We are looking for both physical and mental health Occupational Therapists who specialise in any of the below areas:
- Occupational Therapy in Psychiatry
- Occupational Therapy in Neurology
- Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics
- Occupational Therapy in Orthopedics
- Occupational Therapy in Cardio-Respiratory Conditions
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- CPD in relevant clinical areas
- HCPC Registration
- All candidates must hold a recognised EnglishLanguage qualification i.e. UKVI IELTS with a minimum overall of 7.0. Please note we are unable to accept UK NARIC alone as proof of English language
- Specialist knowledge and application of Occupational Therapy assessments and intervention for patients with a variety of diagnosis
- Working knowledge of clinical governance and it's application
- Experience of clinical audit/and or service development
- Experience in policy development and implementation
Register Your Details
At Carter Wellington, we are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who are looking to advance in their career.
Even if you don’t find a suitable position among our current assignments, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.