About the job Consultant in Oncology
Our client operates a network of private hospitals throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as other locations in the UAE, Yemen and Egypt.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest in the position of Consultant in Oncology across hospital locations in Jeddah, Asser, Riyadh, Madinah, Hail, Dammam and Makkah.
- 18 Medical facilities across the Middle East & North Africa
- 35+ Years of excellence
- 3,000+ Beds
- 9,000+ Employees
- All medical specialties & subspecialties
- Affiliation with international entities
- JCI accredited hospitals
They offer a tax free salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Free Housing (Furnished Family Accommodation)
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Medical Health Care Insurance
- Special Incentive Scheme
- Single and family visas available
- 30 days Annual Paid leave
- 7 days Study Leave
- Accommodation provided
- Airfares and relocation
- Annual return ticket to point of hire
- Medical health insurance
- Candidates must have current medical license to practice.
- Hold Consultant License with the SCFHS, or be eligible by holding a Tier 1 or Tier 2 qualification such as:
- Western training: American Board/ UK CCT/ Australia or NZ Royal College Fellowship/ Western European Specialisation Board.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years' post board or specialisation certification experience depending on country of origin to qualify for Consultant with the Saudi Council.
- Fluent in Arabic
Please note that the standard working week is 48 hours / 6 days as per Saudi labour law.
Register Your Details
At Carter Wellington, we are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who are looking to advance in their career.
Even if you don’t find a suitable position among our current assignments, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.