About the job Nurses for the USA
Multiple Opportunities across Many States
We are working with a US client to offer career opportunities, and we are eager to hear fromregistered nursing professionals who would like to work in the USA. Preference shall be given to Critical care/ICU (MICU, SICU, CVICU), Step Down/High Dependency Unit, Telemetry, Cath Lab, Dialysis, Emergency room, Medical Surgical Specialty, L&D or Main Operating Theatre.
We are especially interested to receive expressions of interest from nurses in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and the European Union.
- Nursing degree/qualification
- Must have worked as a nurse for a minimum of 2 years, be currently employed as a nurse, and should be working in one of the specialty areas mentioned above.
- Be working in a hospital with a minimum of 150 beds
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) acceptable for licensure in relevant state.
- Current registration with a Professional Nursing authority
- Willingness to relocate to the USA
- Assistance and support with IELTS requirements
- Assistance and support to successfully pass the NCLEX (US licensing examination)
- Employer will organise visa - green card - so family can travel
- 5600 hour (3 years) contract
- Salary US$70,000 - 100,000 depending on experience/discipline
Ideally all applicants should be able to provide the following:
- Up to date CV (in English)
- IELTS with successful result, or grounds for exemption
- Evidence of nursing degree and relevant postgraduate experience
If have a desire to work in the United States, you could be there in as little as four months. If this sounds like you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application.