About the job Consultant Gastroenterology
Our client is looking for specialised candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of gastroenterologist. Gastroenterologist duties include consulting and diagnosing patients, inspecting internal organs through endoscopic procedures, and consulting with patients primary physicians, among other duties. They are highly skilled specialists with a comprehensive understanding of all gastroenterological conditions and treatment options.
Gastroenterologists should demonstrate good interpersonal skills as they will be required to attend to patient needs and consult with other specialists.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialised tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patients primary doctor.
- Analysing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing XRay, MRI, and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
- American Board, Canadian Fellowship, CCST, CCT only
- 3 years minimum experience
- Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
- Proficiency with XRays, MRIs, and ultrasound scanning.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Register Your Details
At Carter Wellington, we are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who are looking to advance in their career.
Even if you don’t find a suitable position among our current assignments, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.