About the job Nurses for the UK
We are working with a number of NHS Trusts to offer placement opportunities, and we are eager to hear fromregistered nursing professionals who would like to work in the NHS, we currently require Nurses trained in Accident and Emergency.
- Nursing degree/qualification
- Must have worked as a nurse for a minimum of 6 months in the past 2 years
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) qualifications of level 7 + 6.5 in writing OR OETs (Occupational English Test) at grade B and above and C+ in writing.
- Aminimum of 6 months experiencepractising as a registered nurse
- Registered with a Professional Nursing authority
- Willingness to relocate to the UK
- Flight to the UK paid by the hospital
- Met at the airport by a member of staff from the hospital
- Three months paid accommodation (either onsite or close to the hospital) and settling in package on arrival
- Certificate of Sponsorship paid by the hospital
- First OSCE (Objective structured clinical examination) and travel to the exam centre paid by the hospital (resits are paid by the nurse)
- Mentor will be on hand to support the nurse with orientation, local places of interest
- Starting salary 19,737 rising to 24,907upon receipt of NMC (Nursing Midwifery Council) PIN Number.
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment, opportunity to work extra hours may be possible
- 27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays
- Opportunity to join the NHS pension scheme
- Paid sick leave entitlement
Ideally all applicants should be able to provide the following:
- Up to date CV
- IELTS with successful result
- Evidence of completion of CBT
- Evidence of status with NMC
If you have a desire to work in the UK and meet the above requirements, please submit your application.
Please be advised that we are unable to accept applications from candidates located in Red List countries.
Register Your Details
At Carter Wellington, we are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who are looking to advance in their career.
Even if you don’t find a suitable position among our current assignments, please do not hesitate to drop us your resume.