As a maintenance/facilities supervisor, you must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. You must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing and more.
You will be taking care of complaints related to the maintenance of all Etjar Properties. The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
- Take care of complains related to Maintenance and find quick solutions.
- Make periodic maintenance visits to check that everything is in good conditions.
- Inspection visits of the vacant units in order to make them ready for leasing. Every 10-15 days.
- Be the first point of contact when a tenant leaves the unit, in order to do a check-out inspection.
- Supervise the maintenance team, with regards to:
- Time Management of assigned projects.
- Follow-up supplies.
- Make sure that the team is wearing the proper uniform, safety shoes... and etc
- Supervise on a daily basis.
- Take care of store inventory; inspect that all the material is there, and see if there’s anything else needed.
- Take care of the Job Cart, Petty Cash, and other daily requests.
If this position is of interest and you believe you have the necessary experience and commitment to be successful in this role, please submit an application.
United Arab Emirates